Know the pregnancy symptoms
- Know the pregnancy symptoms
- Delayed period (amenorrhoea): If your menses are delayed more than 10 days beyond the due date, with previous periods being regular and you have been sexually active, there is a very good chance of you having become pregnant.
- "Morning sickness"(nausea): feeling sick, or vomiting in the morning (give a link for reasons).
- Breast changes: Fullness, prickling sensations and heaviness in breasts is common. Your breasts may feel painful to touch also.
- Urine problems: Feeling like urinating more often.
- Tredness (fatigue): feeling unusually tired and lethargic.
- Food fads: Traditionally the image of a woman eating pickle /"imli" or other sour foods has been used to suggest pregnancy in Indian movies. There is some basis to this, as most women develop strong likes and dislikes for various food items in pregnancy. Rarely, there could also be craving for unusual thing such as mud.
- Increased vaginal discharge.
Other bodily changes include
- Mood changes
- Excessive salivation