Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar
Consulting Gynaecologist & Obstetrician
- Artificial Reproductive Technique(ART) related procedures.
- Reconstructive Surgeries.
- Major & minor Gynaecological, Obstetric and General Surgeries.
- MBBS from Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai.
- DGO from N.Wadia Maternity Hospital, Mumbai.
- Fellow ship diplomain Advanced Gynecological Endoscopy from Bombay Endoscopy Academy and Centre for Minimally Invasive Surgery (Beams), Mumbai.
Currently working as a Consulting Gynaecologist & Obstetrician at Nucleus Medical and Diagnostic Centre, Worli, Mumbai and at Piramal Wellness Hospital (SRL Diagnostics), Lower Parel, Mumbai.
Her past experience as a Consulting Gynaecologist has been at Gynaecworld, Kwality House, Kemps Corner, Mumbai and at Dr. Nayna Dastur and Dr. Adi Dastur, Dastur Clinic, Whitehall, Kemps Corner, Mumbai.
Her clinical and operative experience spans:
- Artificial Reproductive Technique(ART) related procedures including abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy, exploratory laparotomy, operations for vaginal and uterine prolapse, myomectomy.
- Reconstructive tubal, uterine, ovarian and vaginal surgery, repair of pelvic floor.
- Tubal sterilization by abdominal approach.
- Operative and diagnostic laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, hysterosalpingography, intrauterine inseminations (IUI).
She has been instrumental in getting ISO certification for Gynaecworld Clinic in 2010.
Research and Publications
- Dr. Gandhali has presented many papers at various MOGS conferences(2008-2014).
- She has formulated guidelines - Reach to Recovery Training Programme for Indian Women with FOGSI on Breast Cancer, OvarianCancer, Cervical Cancer - 2013.
- Contributed chapters in books like: Fetal attraction by Jaypee Publications, Rh isoimmunisation and Pregnancy by Jaypee Publications and Polycystic ovarian disease by Jaypee Publications.
Her current writing projects include a:
- Book on Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Case Studies - Web fusion Publishing.com.
- Compilation of interesting Case Studies based on following topics: Caesarean Scar Pregnancy, Recurrent Ectopic Pregnancy and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss.
- She has interviewed and been quoted in various press articles like The Week and Live Mint.
- Dr. Gandhali has participated in various conferences and CMEs and played the role of a Master of Ceremonies, Moderator and Faculty in them.